Siwon resurrecting humans and eyebrows
Work ur magic hands and eyebrows siwon
Siwon’s ice bucket challenge and nominating EunHae and Jay Park (x)
Pickachu Cafe will open for a limited time in Tokyo, Japan.The cafe will open alongside the Pokemon Movie XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction Exhibit between July 19 to August 31 at Tokyo View City, Roppongi Hills. Tickets for the exhibit are priced at 1,500 yen. The opening hours of Pikachu Cafe 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pikachu Cafe Menu:
- Pikachu Curry - 1,180 yen
- Pokeball Omuhayashi - 1,280 yen
- Teriyakibaga Pikachu / Burger Pikachu - 1,080 yen
- Kids Meal - 980 yen
- Curry Man Pikachu - 400 yen
- Pikachu Pancake Plate - 980 yen
- Pikachu Parfait - 880 yen
- Pokeball Dessert Plate - 880 yen
- Fruity Float (Inspired by the 17th Movie Characters) - Each 700 Yen
who can spot me a flight to Tokyo in the next month
Sneak Peek: Once Upon a Time Welcomes Frozen’s Anna and Elsa (x)
Rurouni Kenshin - Kyoto Inferno Teaser
Sato Takeru + Himura Kenshin = Ovarie expload! I need a lift to Japan, right now - Anyone has got a jet plane?
This is my sister, Heather. 11 years ago she was born with Spina Bifida. Spina Bifida means you are born with a hole in your back affecting your spinal cord. She has been in a wheel chair since she was about 3. She has never truly been able to walk without assistance. She has gone through 19 surgeries and the 20th is coming up in December. We have contacted “Make A Wish Foundation” and we are waiting to go through the process. Her biggest wish is to meet the cast and crew of Supernatural (her favorite show) in Vancouver on the set. Could all of you sweet supernatural fans help support Heather, on the pursuit of her BIGGEST WISH EVER!!! You can help by reblogging this, spreading the word, or sending this to any cast or crew of SPN.
Thank you for the love and support.
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love and hugs,
HELP GET THIS TO MISHA LIKE WE DID THAT DOLLAR
This kid’s got the most beautiful smile … It’s such a simple wish, let’s help make it happen, folks!
1. This is a real photo. It was not photoshopped
2. According to a fellow friend, judging from their schedule and Hee’s hairstyle, it is said that this was during mid-June and not his recent Busan trip
3. This is Heechul’s profile picture for a SNS he uses. He recently changed to this picture. But I will NOT be revealing his ID as a form of respect to his privacy. Regarding to how I got it, I got it from a fellow friend too. So, don’t ask me for the ID, I will NOT answer you
4. Regarding whether I should post it or not, since it is private, this was the profile pic so it can be viewed by non-friends. So, to those who accused saying that i should not share something private, I’m sure Heechul knows what he is doing. If he uploads as something that can be seen by public, it should be a green light to share